Title Loans Pennsylvania
Bad credit history may discourage institutions from lending you their money. Worse, building your credit back to a healthy score takes years or even a decade. Because of this long and agonizing process, some people may feel condemned to a life of financial instability.
Luckily for you, there’s a solution to this problem: title loans. Title loans allow even those with the worst credit scores to get the money they need in a pinch. At Title Loanser, we provide easy-to-pay and long-term title loan periods, so you don’t have to worry about future financial problems.
If you’re looking for Title Loans in Pennsylvania, you can call us at 877-872-3660 to get started on the title loan process!
Title Loans in Pennsylvania From Title Loanser
Title loans are secured loans that borrowers can take out using their assets as collateral. This loan is often used by people with bad credit who need money quickly and do not have any other means of obtaining the funds.
With title loans, the borrower pledges their asset title — commonly a car title — to the lender as collateral for the loan. The lender then holds the title until the loan is repaid in full. Once the borrower has settled their loan with the lender, they can reclaim the title they put up for collateral.
This loan method is famous for two evident reasons:
- Lack of credit score requirement
- Lack of strict loan assessment leads to a quick turnaround
When you put up your car title for a title loan, the lender will place a lien on your vehicle title. This means that if you default on your loan, the lender can seize your car.
While title loans may seem like a risky proposition, they can be pretty helpful for those in dire financial positions. If used correctly, title loans can provide the funds you need to get out of a challenging situation.
Where Can You Get Title Loans in PA?
If you’re looking for an institution offering title loans in Pennsylvania, we got your back. Title Loanser is the leading title loan provider in the state, offering loans with competitive rates and terms.
Many lending companies are scattered around PA, but Title Loanser offers an easy-to-pay and long-term title loan period that most companies don’t provide. You can set your payment term up to 24 months or as short as 12 months. Choose which plan fits you best.
Moreover, Title Loanser offers an APR of up to 35.99% for title loans in Pennsylvania. The average APR for title loans is 300%, making ours one of the lowest in the state!
At Title Loanser, our mission is to ensure that our customers get the best title loan experience possible. We offer a straightforward title loan process to give you the money you need without all the hassle.
Why Choose Title Loanser for Your Financing Needs?
There are many title loan enterprises out there, but not all of them are created equally. When looking for a title loan provider, choosing one that offers the best terms and rates is essential.
Here are some reasons why you should choose Title Loanser for your title loan needs:
- Customized term: We offer a wide range of loan terms to choose, so you can pick the one that best fits your needs. Pay your loans in just a month or extend your payment term to two years. Choose the best plan for your situation.
- Fair late payment fee: We only charge a 5% late payment fee, which is much lower than the industry average. The 5% fee will be derived from the remaining balance, not the total loaned amount. This late fee will only take effect ten days after failing to meet the established due date.
- No early payment penalty: We want you to be able to pay off your loan as soon as possible. That’s why we don’t charge any penalties for early payments. You can make supplemental payments or pay off your loan ahead of schedule without worrying about extra fees.
- Below average ARP: We offer an APR of up to 35.99% for title loans in Pennsylvania, which is lower than the industry average. Get the funds you need today with a title loan from Title Loanser.
- Borrower-oriented collection practices: We understand that things happen, and sometimes our customers may have trouble making their title loan payments. If you find yourself in this predicament, please reach out to us, so we can work with you to devise a solution.
How To Apply for Title Loans in Pennsylvania
With Title Loanser, applying for title loans online has never been easier. You only need to gather your auto and personal information. Head to our website to get started and hit “apply now.” Alternatively, you can speak with our team by calling us at 877-872-3660.
When applying for a title loan with Title Loanser, you need to prepare the following auto information:
- Car Year
- Car Brand/Make
- Car Model
- Car Style
- Car Mileage
Once all this information is provided, you’ll need to prepare your personal information to continue with our free title loan online estimation. Here’s a list of the personal information we need:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Primary cell phone number — you may provide a secondary contact number if you prefer.
- Zip code
After the assessment, we’ll let you know if you qualify for our title loan program and receive your money as fast as the same day. Receive your cash through deposit, check, or MoneyGram pickup.
Legal Requirements for Title Loans Pennsylvania
When taking out a title loan in Pennsylvania, it’s essential to know the state regulations. Here are some things you need to know before applying for title loans:
- You must own the vehicle.
- Your name must be listed in the vehicle’s title.
- The borrower must be at least 18 years old.
- A lien-free title is required.
- You must have a steady income stream.
- A source of identification and reference.
Providing all this information doesn’t guarantee loan approval. The title loan amount will also be based on your vehicle’s equity value.
How You Can Benefit From a Title Loan in PA
With a title loan in Pennsylvania, you can use your vehicle’s equity to get the cash you need. Title loans have their own critics and supporters. Regardless, title loans are perfect for those who may not qualify for a traditional bank loan or don’t want to go through a lengthy application process.
Here are some benefits of getting a title loan in Pennsylvania:
- Instant Cash: One of the significant advantages of title loans is that you can get your money fast. In as quick as 24 hours, you can have the cash you need in hand to cover unexpected expenses.
- Least Processing Time: The application and approval process for title loans is much shorter than other types of loans. In most cases, you can get your loan the same day you apply.
- No Vehicle Requisition Required: Unlike different types of loans, title loans don’t require you to give up your car keys. You can continue using your car while making payments on your loan.
- No guarantor or credit score required: Since your vehicle’s equity secures title loans, bad credit is not an issue. You don’t need a guarantor to qualify for a title loan in Pennsylvania.
- Convenient Payback Scheme: You can work with Title Loanser to devise a repayment plan that works for you. We offer customizable terms and conditions to make it easier for you to pay off your loan.
Looking For Title Loans in PA?
If you need quick cash, a title loan is an excellent option. Title Loanser makes it easy to apply for title loans online wherever you are in the state. A bad credit score is not a problem with us, and you don’t need to give up your vehicle keys to receive your money.
We also offer a convenient repayment plan to help you pay off your loan. Call us now at 877-872-3660 to initiate your title loan with us. If you prefer to apply for a title loan online, you can click here to start.